No. 26 Orchard Cherry Road is home of Accountancy Aid who have kindly offered their conference room as a venue for this seminar. Orchard Cherry Road has been around since the early 1800’s. The building was once the local Blacksmith's and in the late 1950s, John Humphries, a bookmaker opened a credit betting shop on the site where it remained until the late 1990s when Accountancy Aid moved in. Accountancy Aid have been at the premises for 20 year, expanding the business over three floors.
Accounting Aid, No. 26 Orchard Cherry Road
Orchard Cherry Road