Lucinda Kitchin of Jeremy Kitchin Accountancy Practice will speak on the buying and selling of accountancy practices, covering the following topics:
Buying & Selling a Practice
- What is actually meant by goodwill?
- Factors affecting the goodwill of a practice
- What is the value of my goodwill/the goodwill of a given practice?
- What ought to be the main objectives when it comes to the disposal/acquisition of goodwill?
- How can those objectives be achieved?
- Exit route planning – why is it necessary and areas to consider
- Points to consider when it comes to actually leaving your practice/taking one over
- Practice continuation
Refreshments from 5.30pm and seminar starts at 6.00pm.
Anyone wishing to come to this seminar please email Chris Watson on firstname.lastname@example.org.