If you have worked in accountancy and finance for over five years, but do not possess a professional qualification, then AIA Affiliate Membership may be for you. Affiliate membership is designed for those who wish to access the resources of a professional accountancy body, who may already possess some qualifications, and who may well be mature persons who do not wish to take any more exams. As an Affiliate member, you can choose to remain an Affiliate, or you can sit the AIA exams and work towards full membership of the AIA.
It must be noted that Affiliate membership is not full membership of AIA, and therefore some limitations are placed on those holding this category of membership. This category of membership is not available to those based in the Republic of Ireland.
AIA Affiliates enjoy a range of benefits and support:
- Prestige – being affiliated with a recognised international professional body
- Resources – access to professional advice, guidance and assistance on accountancy matters
- Network – meet other professionals through AIA events and Branches
- Continuing Professional Development – AIA runs a regular programme of CPD
- International Accountant – six issues of the digital edition of the AIA magazine each year
- AIA website – access information 24/7
- AIA Accountancy e-News – weekly e-newsletter, bringing the latest accountancy news and developments direct to you
- AIA e-Publications – news, resources and technical information
- Professional designation – use the designation AMIA
Please contact the Recruitment Team for further information and an application form.