If you have just completed your A Levels, or have just graduated from university, and you’re looking to embark on a career in accountancy and finance, then Student membership is for you. Alternatively, you may already be working in the sector, have completed a Technician qualification and are looking for the next step. Or maybe you have started a professional qualification with another body, but feel that it’s not a good fit.
If you are serious about a career in accountancy you need to think seriously about a professional qualification. Studying with AIA equips you for a career in any organisation: public sector, private sector, commercial and industrial, and allows you to keep your options open; letting you decide at a time that suits you, what direction your career will take.
AIA Students enjoy a range of benefits and a full support service:
- AIA e-Books – we give you free e-Books as part of your Student subscription
- Recognition – a certificate for each level of the professional exams
- Access – to an international network of Branches
- Resources – access to professional advice, guidance and assistance on accountancy matters
- Network – meet other students and professionals through AIA events and Branches
- International Accountant – six issues of the digital edition of the AIA magazine each year
- AIA website – access information 24/7
- AIA Accountancy e-News – weekly e-newsletter, bringing the latest accountancy news and developments direct to you
- Student Focus – student news, resources and technical information