Published by BPP Learning Media, a market-leading publisher of study materials for professional exams, the AIA e-Books provide you with the knowledge and understanding, skills and application techniques that you need to be successful in your exams.
Each e-Book is targeted at the corresponding exam paper; it is comprehensive and covers the syllabus content; no more, no less. It is written at the right level; each chapter is written with the AIA syllabus in mind. It is aimed at the exam and takes into account recent exams, guidance from examiners and the assessment methodology.
The e-Books offer you:
- A user-friendly format for easy navigation
- Exam-centred topic coverage, directly linked to AIA's syllabus
- Exam focus points showing you what the examiner wants you to do
- Regular fast forward summaries emphasising the key points in each chapter
- Questions and quick quizzes to test your understanding
- End of chapter exam standard questions with answers
- Exam question bank containing further exam standard questions with answers
- Mock exam
e-Books offer a number of benefits over traditional printed texts, including:
- Space saving;
- Downloadable in minutes from any location;
- Easy to annotate;
- Quick and easy way to study;
- Give you instant access to the study material you need;
- Accessed by computer.
e-Books will revolutionise the way that you study.