The AIA is proud to support the International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB) for their upcoming Bristol Seminar.
Presentations on the day will include:
- An update from HMRC on Making Tax Digital
- Updates to the AMLCC platform – anti-money laundering compliance software and how it can help you to comply with the updated Money Laundering Regulations
- The cloud and new digital technologies
- Payroll update
- How to price your services and support
To view the full programme please click here.
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Keep up-to-date and find out more about key legislation and developments affecting you, your clients or your employer, including Making Tax Digital
- Gain Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points
- Networking opportunities
- If you have your own practice or are thinking of becoming self-employed, then gain guidance on complying with the Money Laundering Regulations
Book your place today by clicking here. As an AIA member you will be eligible for a discounted tiicket rate by simply quoting your AIA membership number.