Gain a practising certificate as part of our Exclusive Offer and join a growing network that enjoy enhanced credibility, career development, recognition and support.
The AIA practising certificate allows members to operate in public practice in the UK and Republic of Ireland; sign or generate reports, accounts, certificates or tax returns concerning any person’s financial affairs, whether you are an unincorporated body, sole trader or a firm.
AIA offers unparalleled support services to help small and medium sized practices work, evolve and grow. All of our members in practice have access to the right information, support and guidance to ensure they operate a successful practice and adhere to all the necessary regulations.
Join today (quoting PCexclusive) with a 20% discount (£705 £564) and start reaping the wide range of member benefits:
- Career credibility - AIA membership is a widely recognised professional accreditation that demonstrates to employers and clients that you are a qualified, capable and skilled professional.
- Recognition - Achieve the highest level of professional accountancy or audit qualification with AIA and enjoy wide ranging recognition of your professional qualification.
- Practice Support - AIA offers unrivalled benefits to members in practice, including technical guidance, support and access to a wealth of resources including anti-money laundering software, and the UK's largest tax library, all as part of the membership fee.
- Accountability - AIA members commit to the highest professional and ethical standards and are renowned for leading the way in best practice.
- Learning - In an ever-changing profession, AIA members have access to the full range of Continuing Professional Development options - conferences, seminars, networking events, new qualifications or online CPD.
- Insight - From advancements in technology to changes in legislation and accounting standards, AIA members have access to the latest information through International Accountant magazine, the AIA news services and sector-specific guidance.
- Global Branch Network - With a fully operational branch network AIA members can make powerful new connections, exchange knowledge and expand their network to operate outside their geographical location.
- Development - Your career won't stand still with AIA and to acknowledge your growth, experience and qualifications AIA offers accreditation throughout your career.
- Be Part of the Conversation - AIA is a leading voice in the accountancy sector and we successfully represent members' interests through ongoing consultation with government, regulators, standard setters and other parties.
- Benefits and Discounts - Make savings on a bundle of accountancy-related products and services specifically sourced for AIA members.