On the 27 June 2019 Mr Tony Loke Hoong Nam was re-elected as AIA Singapore branch President for another term during the 44th Annual General Meeting (AGM).
The previous year has been one of great success for the branch focusing on active interaction with local members, statutory boards and professional bodies within Singapore and bordering neighbour Malaysia.
Commenting upon the AGM, AIA Chief Executive, Philip Turnbull said: “Congratulations to Tony and all of the Singapore branch who continue to develop and build the AIA presence within Singapore and neighbouring countries.
“Recent recommendations and feedback contribution to two Inland Revenue’s Public Consultation papers and ACRA’s periodical professional partners meetings underline the AIA commitment to lead the way within the accountancy profession around the globe.”
During the event the AIA Singapore branch office bearers and committee members for 2019/20 were elected/re-elected. It is with pleasure that the office bearers can now be confirmed as;
- Mr Tony Loke Hoong Nam FAIA - Singapore Branch President
- Mr K.K. Tan FAIA - Singapore Branch Vice President
- Mr Lim Tai Mong FAIA - Singapore Branch Vice President
- Mr Jimmy Lee FAIA - Singapore Branch Honorary Secretary
- Mr Cheong Kwang Huat FAIA - Singapore Branch Asst. Honorary Secretary
- Mr Thomas Ng FAIA - Singapore Branch Honorary Treasurer
- Ms Joanne Wan AAIA - Singapore Branch Asst. Honorary Treasurer
For further information on the services on offer to Singapore members, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.