GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR STAFF & YOUR BUDGET
Do you have a training strategy for your company? Training should be an integral part of any business and will benefit both you and your employees.
GOOD FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Training can improve business performance, profit and staff morale.
- You choose what new skills your workforce gains, targeting skills to meet the needs of your business now and for the future.
- Training your staff can result in better customer service and improved productivity.
- You show your workforce that you value them enough to invest in them, improving loyalty and staff retention.
GOOD FOR YOUR WORKERS
- They acquire new skills, increasing their contribution to the business and building their self-esteem.
- The training they do can take them into other positions within your company – positions with better prospects and/or better pay.
- They’re upskilled to do new and different tasks, which keeps them motivated and fresh.
Becoming an AIA Training Office means that you can offer your staff, or potential new recruits, the opportunity to choose from three Ofqual recognised accountancy qualifications to reflect their current role, or where they want to be. If their dream is to be a fully qualified accountant, they can combine the Level 7 Diploma in Professional Accountancy with their work experience (IPD) to gain AIA Associate membership.
For more information or to apply to become an AIA Approved Training Office to offer our accountancy qualifications please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re a UK firm, you also have the option to offer a Recognised Professional Qualification (RPQ) in audit and take advantage of the AIA Audit Scholarship.
UK firms interested in offering the AIA Audit Scholarship and the audit qualification should read the Approved Audit Training Office Programme and the Approved Audit Training Office Information which you can download from the Related Documents panel on the right, then click here to apply.